Thank you for taking the first step in applying to become a surrogate with Conceptual Options and helping an individual or couple realize their dream of having a family. When you apply to become a Surrogate, you not only become a part of the Conceptual Options family, but you also become a partner in helping create families and turn lifelong dreams into reality.
The following online form is the first step in the Surrogacy process. Here are a few important points:
Once you are accepted into our Surrogate Mother program, the following requirements must be met PRIOR to being presented to Intended Parents:
1. Participate in a detailed staff interview;
2. Psychological Clearance (evaluation by a licensed Clinical Psychologist);
3. Your official medical records obtained directly from your treating physician(s) that are reviewed by a certified medical professional;
4. Provide current pap smear results;
5. Background investigation completed (investigation includes a search of both federal and state criminal records, as well as a residential history search by name and SSN).
We look forward to receiving your surrogate application. Once your file is complete, if you are qualified to become one of our surrogates, we will contact you to complete our surrogate screening process. Intended Parents are already waiting for their ideal surrogate to help them on their journey to parenthood, so please complete this as soon as possible.
The information that you provide when applying to become one of Conceptual Options surrogate mothers will only be used by recipient parents in order to select an ideal surrogate for their surrogacy needs. Provided information will remain private and confidential. All personal information regarding your name, address, personal medical and health records, etc. will not be provided to potential parents.